Comment on page
🎮

Pepe Catch Game

A little pepe is missing!
💧 Pepe Catch Game is developed to restart every day. If the missing Pepe isn’t found, the prize continues to multiply. Fixed amount of BNB allocated from users determines the prize pool. Find the little Pepe and win the big prize.
💧 Pepe Catch game is designed to be more active and rewarding the community. It is currently under development and testing. In order to participate in the game, it is necessary to be a PepeVR holder and to have left some BNB in ​​the pool. Prize amount will be 95 % of the total BNB in ​​the pool. The remaining 5% will be used in the burning of PepeVR and will contribute to the deflationary system.
​